Baltic Construction companies looking for Carpenter to work in Europe
Job Description Minimum guaranteed salary after taxes : 1000, – Euro (after trial period of 1 month at salary rate 720 EUR net)
Job Contract : 2 years
Accommodation : Not Provided
Duty Time : 56 hours per week.
Health medical insurance: Provided
Vacation: 4 weeks of paid vacation every year after 1st year of work
Requirements for the Candidates TYPE OF MASONRY:
- Assemble prefabricated wooden structures (timber frame, panels, wooden railings, fences and gates);
- Install wooden or plasterboard partitions and ceilings, wooden floors;
- Install and install doors, windows, window sills;
- Build timber frame walls, as well as roof structures or terraces;
- Repair work – dismantling of defective parts and replacement with new parts;
- Make and install molds, concretes, thermal insulation and roofing, such as shingles or tiles;
- Build and install simple wooden stairs;
- Slip, primer, paint and varnish wood materials, treat wood materials with special protective agent against environmental impact;
- Study of object drawings, sketches and projects.
- TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION: PRIVATE HOUSES.
- GOOD ENGLISH KNOWLEDGE: speaking, reading – understanding, writing;
- EXPERIENCE for MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS;
- LMV (Light motor vehicle) class driver license;
- PLASTERING, TILE and BRICK MASONRY, ELECTRICIAN, PLUMBER experience considered as advantage;
- GOOD HEALTH;
- NO BAD HABITS.